Our Mortgage Division is a dedicated team of diverse Christian loan auditors and Homeowners advocates.
Our Mold Division is devoted to eliminating homeowner’s and renter’s exposure to toxic mold nationwide.
If it is determined you are a victim of mortgage fraud, we guarantee compensation in 60 days.
4 Different Reasons Homeowners Across The Country Solicit Our Assistance
WITHIN 24 HOURS
After you talk with one of our agents at your door, you will receive a free phone call from our Mortgage Division to determine if you are a victim of mortgage fraud. Thereafter, you are guaranteed Compensation in 60 days.
LEGENDARY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GUARANTEES
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BASED ON THE FOLLOWING BELIEFS:
• “Unprecedented customer service is an investment in our company’s future and the means to justify soliciting referrals” – Brother Reggie
• “After-sales service is more important than assistance before sales. It is through such sales one gets permanent customers” – Ronosuke
• “It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who truly pays the wages” – Henry Ford
• “The objective of any corporation today or in times past is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary” – Sam Walton
• “The customer is not always right, but he always has the right to be treated right”; this popular phrase was coined in 1909 – Harry Selfridge
• “I’ve learned people will forget what you said, they will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel” – Maya A
Our Mortgage Platinum Mark V Guarantee States:
If you are a victim of mortgage fraud or lending law violations, we guarantee to procure you compensation from your mortgage lender within 60 days. We can stop a foreclosure within 24 hours. If we cannot remove you from foreclosure status or stop a foreclosure sale date, we will pay one month mortgage payment. Under state law, companies are prohibited from collecting up-front fees (solely) assisting homeowners with loan modifications. Modification fees are to be collected when the loan modification process is completed. Please be advised: If you have an auction/sale date and we stop the sale, this is an additional expense. In addition, if we procure you compensation from your lender, this is an additional expense. Finally, you will be charged for a complete loan audit. The Corona virus has affected homeowners nationwide in one way or another. Therefore, mindful that many Americans are still struggling financially, HAC has payment plans available for Christians, seniors, and military families. The homeowner’s income determines the monthly payment plan!